Jump to content
Chantilly Connection: July 4, 2018
They rechristened their business as a hamburger stand. The first time a McDonald’s franchise used the Golden Arches logo was in 1953 at a location in Phoenix, Arizona. In 1955, Ray Kroc, a businessman, joined the https://foodsurvey.xyz/www-mcdvoice-com/">mcdvoice.com company as a franchise agent and proceeded to purchase the chain from the McDonald brothers.
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2019 Ellington. All rights reserved.