- Tea Party Ticket
- Alexandria Bulletin Board
- Centreville, Westfield Garner Cappies Nods
- Remembering a Promise To Remember
- Ireton Softball Beats SSSA in State Quarterfinals
- TC Baseball Secures First Regional Berth Since 2009
- Sophomore Transfer Obregon Adjusts to Help Ireton Girls’ Lax
- SSSA Pitcher Sargent Reaches 1,000 Career Strikeouts
- T.C. Williams Baseball Falls from First Place
- Editorial: Remembering on Memorial Day
- Letter to the Editor: Help Keep The Lights On
- Column: Commission Praises Foundation
- Column: Observing Memorial Day
- Volunteers To Place 5,000 Flags
- Uncertainty Haunts Jefferson-Houston Groundbreaking
- Council Notebook
- Office Vacancy Hits Historic High in Alexandria
- Opposition Heats Up over City's Plans for Founders Park
- Hyland: Let People Vote on Meals Tax
I thought you would be interested in an update about the ongoing saga of the Christmas tree lights on King Street. They were all turned off April 15 and the short-run effort to keep them on through this spring did not work.
Republican convention selects conservative slate of candidates for November.
Perhaps the biggest sign that the Tea Party has taken control of the Republican Party of Virginia was the yellow Gadsden flag emblem that appeared on placards distributed by supporters of Jeannemarie Devolites Davis, who was one of seven candidates vying to be the nominee for lieutenant governor last weekend at a raucous convention in Richmond. Davis, who represented Fairfax County for a decade in the General Assembly, has a reputation as being a moderate.
The Ronald M. Bradley Foundation recently received an “Excellence in Aging Award for an Organization” for its commitment to the City of Alexandria’s holiday Meals-on-Wheels program.
Information on events going on in Arlington.
Public invited to May 27 ceremony at Alexandria National Cemetery.
Memorial Day is about remembering those who died for our values to make our way of American life possible. This honoring of the memories of the fallen and the values for which they died is not limited to one day.