Virginians are divided on whether they would support legislation to train schoolteachers and administrators to be armed on school grounds, accordin...
The Virginia Legislative Black Caucus on Wednesday, Jan. 9, outlined a legislative agenda that addresses education, civil rights, voting rights and...
A singer crooned “La Paloma” as a Norfolk crowd showered two “legislative debutantes” with flowers and sent them off to the Virginia House of Deleg...
Dozens turned out for a rally hosted Saturday, Jan. 12, at the Capitol in support of bills introduced to the General Assembly that would reinstate ...
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Day School Fall/Winter Children‛s Consignment Sale! Oct 25-27 0 comments
- Saturday, October 21: Torpedo Factory Art Center 22nd Annual Art Safari 0 comments
- Virginians Are Split on Arming Teachers
- Virginia Black Caucus Unveils Legislative Priorities
- Database Chronicles 400 Years of Virginia House of Delegates
- Rally Urges Legislators to Reinstate Parole in Virginia
- Virginia Attorney General Herring Chastises Panel for Rejecting Hate Crime Bill
- ODBC Frosh Women Take Third at Philadelphia Regatta
- State Champions
- Prue Named T.C. Williams Basketball Coach
- T.C. Williams Defense Forces Six Turnovers in Loss to Patriot High School
- TC Running Back Eaton a Bright Spot in Lopsided Loss
- Opinion: Column: What To Right About
- Opinion: Editorial: Pay Attention, State Legislature Not Gridlocked
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Ombudsman Needed
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Vision Zero Zero Benefits
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Time for Change
Reflecting geographic differences.
Focus on education, ERA, civil rights, voting rights and criminal justice reforms.
400 years of members; database contains more than 9,000 men — but just 91 women.
A study would be a start.