Tuesday, Feb. 13 marked “Crossover” in the Virginia General Assembly, the point at which all Senate and House bills must be considered by the body ...
The Community Foundation for Northern Virginia (CFNOVA), partnering with the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce, filled an auditorium on Feb...
Books EARLY CHILDHOOD Paula Young Shelton and Raul Colon, “Child of the Civil Rights Movement” Andrea Davis Pinkney and Brian Pinkney, “Sit-In...
Top Campaign Cash from the NRA $2,500 to Del. Scott Lingamfelter $1,500 to House Speaker Kirk Cox $1,500 to Del. Michael Webert $1,000 to Del. Ro...
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Day School Fall/Winter Children‛s Consignment Sale! Oct 25-27 0 comments
- Saturday, October 21: Torpedo Factory Art Center 22nd Annual Art Safari 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- Build Your Business with the Power of Trend: Masonite reveals the latest trends through whole home solutions 0 comments
- Russian Grand Ballet’s Swan Lake - first time in Alexandria for one night only! 0 comments
- Gun Debate on Lockdown in Virginia
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Choose Wisely
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Profit Over Community
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Campaign Donations
- Commentary: Some Legislative Successes
- Coming Out Swinging in Alexandria
- Alexandria Rugby Wins Two Championships
- Rockwell, Warren Selected for WCAC All Conference Softball Honors
- TC Crew Hitting Its Stride at Season Mid-Point
- TC Inducts Five into its Athletic Hall of Fame
- Commentary: Working on Strategy To Fund Metro
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Congress’s Failure on Mass Shootings
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Terrifying Talk
- Editorial: Another Assault on Common Sense
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Mother of George Washington
“Shape of the Region” Conference reviews area’s Opportunity Index and gathers leaders to discuss successes and challenges.
Local educators suggest books to read in celebration of African American History Month.
Democrats unable to gain traction on reform, despite new numbers in House.
Protesters at NRA headquarters decry killings, demand lawmakers pass laws to stem gun violence.