- Excellence in Aging Awards 0 comments
- Alexandria: Campagna Center Goes Platinum 0 comments
- Alexandria/Mount Vernon Weekend Fun: May 29-31 0 comments
- Alexandria History Lesson: Tides of Revolution 0 comments
- Cartoon: Parking/Public Housing 0 comments
- Child & Family Network Center's Annual Multicultural Celebration 0 comments
- Excellence in Aging Awards
- Alexandria: Campagna Center Goes Platinum
- Child & Family Network Center's Annual Multicultural Celebration
- Alexandria: Memorial Day at Rocky Versace Plaza
- Alexandria People at Work: Nails Can be Artwork
- Warrior Games
- TC Crew Wins Three Gold Medals at ‘States’
- T.C. Williams Boys' Soccer Falls in Conference Semis
- T.C. Girls’ Varsity Light Weight 8 Captures Bronze Medal
- Alexandria: Bishop Ireton Girls’ Lacrosse Team Achieves Redemption
- Alexandria History Lesson: Tides of Revolution
- Cartoon: Parking/Public Housing
- Column: Technology for Seniors
- Letter: Turning Vision Into Action
- Letter: Identifying Problems
- Alexandria: Clear Frontrunner in Mayoral Fundraising Race
- Alexandria: What’s Next For Patrick Henry?
- The Fight for the 45th
- Alexandria: City Council Passes Budget
- Landrum To Lead Alexandria Economic Development Partnership
Fron left: Mitch Opalski, David Baker, Jane King and Debbie Ludington.
May is Older Americans Month and the 50th anniversary of the Older Americans Act. Alexandria Mayor Bill Euille welcomed the standing room only crowd, "the most people I've ever seen at this event," to the 2015 Excellence in Aging Awards at City Hall on May 12.
Events in Alexandria and Mount Vernon this weekend.
A public history learning experience.
On May 31 at 1 p.m. the City of Alexandria continues to celebrate the Marquis de Lafayette and the critical role he played in the American Revolution, as the replica of the frigate L’Hermione approaches.
The Child & Family Network Centers hosted its 12th Annual Multicultural Celebration in the parking lot at the Birchmere on May 26.
The sounds of trumpets and flutes rose in the air as the musical prelude to the annual Memorial Day ceremony at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in the Captain Rocky Versace Place began on Monday morning, May 25.